[Ncr-Python.in] [Free] Python/Django Training

vikas ruhil vikasruhil06 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 05:10:05 CEST 2011

Hey All,
Finally everything is planned & scheduled
I really appreciate if you just checkout once prerequisites
Last Remainder About Python/Django 1 Day Boot-camp
Date:30th July (11am to 5 pm )
Venue:Room No 1
              School of Computer and System Sciences
               JNU NEW Campus
                Delhi-67
How to Reach:-By Metro from Hauz Khas Metro station (JNU is about 1Km from
this station)

Prerequisites:-1)come with your laptop
                     2)better if have Linux/Mac as OS
                     3) for window no more support after bootcamp
                     4) training is free but no other services provided i.e
food ..so come ready with your own
                     5)Also send me mail about your confirmation so that we
are able manage  our space
                     6)Please bring your printed mail copy of our sent
confirmation so that we ensure your space over-there

For more details about course ware, about all other stuff ,
All information is updated on our blog http://learnhackstuff.blogspot.com ,
just check it out for all details
soon Our website gonaa lanuched within few dayz so that also updated.