[moin-user] Integration between moin2 - sphinx, ReadTheDoc

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 13:53:18 EDT 2024

 Yes, but someone has to figure out how to make it work. Add future comments to https://github.com/moinwiki/moin/issues/1656
    On Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 04:19:19 AM MST, Renato Pontefice <renato.pontefice at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi,
I’m wondering how this 3 tools could be integrated. I mean: I saw that on some page of moin2, there is (at bottom of navigation) a link where, if I push it I can open and manage the way to produce HTML, PDF pub.
I saw that this is a ReadTheDoc work (I think) But I’ve already saw that ReadTheDoc accept Sphinx doc (and another format that I think is proprietary).
So, do the tools chain is;
Moin2(to collect docs)-export in one format that Sphinx can read. Paste the sphinx doc to a ReadTheDoc format?
Is this the tools chain?

Thank you

Renato