[moin-user] How do I add the help language packages to moinmoin-1.9.10?

Peter Olsen pcolsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:53:31 EDT 2018

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I’m sure that this is an easy question and that it’s explained in the docs, but I’ve cycled through the HTML docs about four times and I haven’t found how to do it.

This is probably so straightforward that I’m not recognizing it.  Chalk it up to someone who was most at home at the IBM 1620.  If anyone needs help reading Hollerith codes, please let me know.  I can read cards directly from the holes.  (Printing is for sissies.)

Thanks!

Peter

P.S.  There’s a slight chance I sent this before.  I meant to, but I can’t find it in my “sent” message file and I haven’’t received a come-back copy from the list.  If so, please forgive me.