[moin-user] ListPages macro doesn't work

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Sun Sep 3 14:24:57 EDT 2017

Am Sonntag, 3. September 2017, 22:14:50 CEST schrieb Karl Auer:
> I know nothing about this macro, but is it possible that the macro is
> locale-aware, and the locale is not properly set on your system? See:
>
> https://www.thomas-krenn.com/de/wiki/Locales_unter_Ubuntu_konfigurieren
>
> ... for ideas.

That's a good thought. I've checked, and found this in /etc/apache2/envvars:

## The locale used by some modules like mod_dav
export LANG=C
## Uncomment the following line to use the system default locale instead:
#. /etc/default/locale

I've done as suggested, and uncommented the fourth line, but with no effect on
the ListPages macro.

Bye
Volker