[moin-user] MoinMoin very slow

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Thu Nov 2 13:43:43 EDT 2017

Am Donnerstag, 2. November 2017, 13:20:48 CET schrieb Chris Freemesser:
> On 11/02/2017 01:13 PM, Volker Wysk wrote:
>
> > It just started at a point in time. I've had this very page with no such issues.
> I'm sorry that I've not been reading this thread very closely, but what
> are the chances that it's not a problem with Moin itself, but that you
> have a problem with your hard drive and repeated attempts to read a bad
> sector are the reason you're seeing a delay?

When I go to the page's directory in the moinmoin file-based database,
and read the page, it works well:

cd /usr/local/share/moin/data/pages/Rechner(2f)Einrichtung(2f)SSD/revisions
cat 00000128  > /dev/null

What else, and how else should be checked for problems with the hard drive...?

I've bought that hard drive at the end of 2015. I don't think, it should fail so
soon.

Regards
Volker