[moin-user] MoinMoin very slow

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Thu Nov 2 13:35:06 EDT 2017

On Thursday 2. November 2017 18.13.23 Volker Wysk wrote:

> No luck on my side.  Just to be sure: you mean adding the class definition
> above to /usr/local/share/moin/server/moin.cgi, and doing a "service
> apache2 restart". There was no "class Config(CgiConfig)" in there, before.

Sorry, I guess I was looking at a Moin 1.8 instance here, not 1.9.

In 1.9, there are various profilers, but they need to be plugged into the WSGI
pipeline (even if you're using CGI, Moin uses WSGI internally), and I've never
done this myself.

Maybe someone else has some experience with this or any of the other issues
raised here.

Paul