[moin-user] moinmoin 1.5.5-a update to 1.9.9

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Sun Nov 13 16:33:34 EST 2016

> I am trying to access  to my pages of my moinmoin wiki 1.5.5-a. Since I
> got a new mac, I have not been able to use them successfully, and after
> a while I am back to the challenge.
>
> First, I have tried  to use moinmoin 1.9.9 with my old pages in it,
> since I have python 2.7 running on my mac, but nothing. I went through
> the main update pages from 1.5 to 1.6 and etc, but I can't just make it
> work.

See the upgrade instructions in the docs/ folder that comes with the
moin 1.9.9 download. You need to run some migration scripts so you can
use your data with 1.9.9.

Also, please apply the patch linked from the 1.9.9 download page and
apply it to make it work correctly.

--

GPG ID: 9F88FB52FAF7B393
GPG FP: 6D5B EF9A DD20 7580 5747 B70F 9F88 FB52 FAF7 B393