[Moin-user] How to change from TJ 3.6 to TJ 3.5

Renato Pontefice renato.pontefice at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:13:44 EDT 2016

I would downgrade, from TJ 3.6 to TJ 3.5.
Just to understand  if my prom is about the ver 3.6 or something else.
Do I have to remove 3.6 before installing 3.5?
If so, How can I do that?

I've tried to install 3.5 gem, but I obtain the following error:
renato_pontefice at rubystack-2-vm:~/taskjuggelr/bin$ gem 'taskjuggler', '~>
3.5'
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Gem::CommandLineError)
    Unknown command taskjuggler,

So, I've thought to remove the 3.6 version before, also if this error
doesn't seem to be related...

Renato