[Moin-user] No templates with moinmoin 1.9.4

Matthias Seitz matthias.seitz at switch.ch
Thu May 15 10:04:22 EDT 2014

>> The wiki works great so far, the only thing which doesen't work are the
>> templates. regex in the wikiconfig.py:
>>
>> page_category_regex = ur'(?P<all>Category(?P<key>(?!Template)\S+))'
>> page_dict_regex = ur'(?P<all>(?P<key>\S+)Dict)'
>> page_group_regex = ur'(?P<all>(?P<key>\S+)Group)'
>> page_template_regex = ur'(?P<all>(?P<key>\S+)Template)'
>
> Looks like the defaults, right?
Yes, all default values. As written, the page_group_regex works as
expected, and also everything else except the problem with the
none-exisiting frame.

>> There's just a URL "Create New Page".
>
> The template pages should show in the list of templates, as well as
> similarly named pages on the same page as "create new page?".
>
> Did you restart the wiki after (maybe?) modifying your wiki config?

I've tested several things, within different wiki instances on the same
server, also restarting.

There's just a "Create New Page" URL, nothing else(except the header and
footer of the wiki), the whole frame with the templates and the
"similiar page" are missing.

Matthias