[Moin-user] action?test not found

Niklas Berliner niklas.berliner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:24:14 EDT 2014

Hi,

I installed the moinmoin package on kubuntu 13.10 and have trouble
setting up a moinmoin wiki (version 1.9.5). When calling the wiki with
action?test there is a warning that this action is not found.
Otherwise the first page looks as it should be for a fresh new wiki.
When I try to create a new account I get an internal server error.
I had been setting up a moinmoin on ubuntu 12.04 in a virtual machine
a didn't have that problem.

Did anybody already had an issue like this?

Please let me know if you need more detail!

Cheers,
Niklas