[Moin-user] Google Chrome inserting non breaking space at front of line

Dave Clements clements at galaxyproject.org
Fri Nov 15 17:17:30 EST 2013

Hi Thomas,

I did a little bit more digging.  Putting this in your CSS solves the
problem:

textarea#editor-textarea {
    white-space: pre-wrap;
}

This also does not break the text box in Firefox, so it seems to be a win.

This has been irritating me for months.  If it turns out there are issues
with this fix, then I'll post a followup email.

Thanks for your time, and to everyone in the MoinMoin community.

Dave C

http://galaxyproject.org/
http://getgalaxy.org/
http://usegalaxy.org/