[Moin-user] _test Changes to review

Chitrank Dixit chitrankdixit at gmail.com
Fri May 10 00:28:05 EDT 2013

The following test cases may work on python3.3 well as some module
dependencies are met as well. (flask and werkzeug) . This is a long process
and take some time I am talking to the flask and werkzeug and trying to
port some of the modules that would require less time to get ported.

*Regards
*
*Chitrank Dixit
*