[Moin-user] Installing Help in 1.9.6

Peter Olsen pcolsen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:08:21 EST 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Unless I'm reading the LanguageSetup page incorrectly (certainly possible) I believe I should be able to install the Help and System pages using some combination of "Install" links at the bottom of the LanguageSetup.  I can't find them  I've seen them in other installations, but not in mine.  clearly I'm missing something.   My question is whether it's the ability to understand the instructions or the missing links to which those instructions refer.

Peter Olsen
pcolsen at gmail.com

Freedom of religion protects belief from constraint, not from question.