[Moin-user] EventCalendar moin 1.9.3

Christian Meisenbichler chmberg at gmail.com
Thu May 31 11:16:26 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am trying to get the Eventcalendar macro working. I have installed
moin from the debian package version 1.9.3. The EventCalendar macro
with the patches for 1.9.2
( http://moinmo.in/4ct10n/show/MacroMarket/EventCalendar?action=show&redirect=ExtensionProposals%2FEventCalendar#v0.99a
)
almost works.
Almost! Only, the macro ignores all parameters, such on cannot change
the view or to another month. Also the events are not updated, unless,
one deactivates and reactivates the macro in the life page. (emptying
cache doesn't help)

I did try to use older versions of moinmoin too, but so far the
arguments are ignored in moin 1.9.2 and 1.8.4. Moin 1.8.4 is listed as
tested with 0.99a but as far as i can tell it doesn't work too.

I really would like to use the macro, but before I try to learn how
everything works and try fix it myself, I would rather ask whether
someone has any experience with that.

Cheers