[Moin-user] Fwd: displaying svg

Reimar Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 07:09:38 EDT 2012

Am 05.07.2012 17:00, schrieb Eiso AB:
> Reimar Bauer wrote:
>> Am 05.07.2012 11:55, schrieb Eiso AB:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm using moinmoin-1.8.9 and would like to display .svg
>>> figures. From the docs I get the impression that this
>>> should just work:

>>> But it doesn't.
>>>
>>> I've added this to my wikiconfig.py but that makes no difference.
>>>
>>> mimetypes_xss_protect = ['text/html', 'application/x-shockwave-flash',
>>> 'application/xhtml+xml',]
>>>       mimetypes_embed = ['application/x-dvi', 'application/postscript',
>>> 'application/pdf', 'application/ogg',
>>>          'application/vnd.visio', 'image/x-ms-bmp', 'image/svg+xml',
>>> 'image/tiff', 'image/x-photoshop',
>>>          'audio/mpeg', 'audio/midi', 'audio/x-wav', 'video/fli', 'video/mpeg',
>>> 'video/quicktime',
>>>          'video/x-msvideo', 'chemical/x-pdb', 'x-world/x-vrml',]
>>>

>>> any ideas ?

Having it in mimetypes_xss_protect did not help,that blocks it.
The macro EmbedObject can be used if the type is in mimetypes_embed
That macro is also called from the moin wiki parser.

wikiconfig.py:    mimetypes_embed =
multiconfig.DefaultConfig.mimetypes_embed[:]
wikiconfig.py:    mimetypes_embed.append('image/svg+xml-compressed')
wikiconfig.py:    mimetypes_embed.append('image/svg+xml')

cheers
Reimar