[Moin-user] Diffs sent by e-mail, fancy diffs...

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Wed Jul 4 14:04:03 EDT 2012

> being able to use wdiff would reallybe helpful in he project e use moins
> for, here.

Well, I'll have a look at this. It is unlikely that we will call a
external binary (like wdiff) though (as this is usually a platform
dependant pain), but I'll search whether it can be solved in python
(painless for everybody).

I personally don't use email notifications a lot, I usually read changes
on the web interface (RecentChanges page, using bookmarks).

I just checked the non-fancy diff and it is really not that usable for
long lines, so maybe it should be worked on to improve it.

No promises though, I am currently primarily working on moin2 (not 1.x),
but if I find something easy and you could help us with testing it, it
could be improved for everybody including blind / vision impaired
people.