[Moin-user] automatic redirect to login page

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:20:10 EDT 2011

Ted,

Expanding on what I was saying below, I've done pretty much what it sounds
like you need by simply modifying default permissions (as mentioned in my
previous email) and by modifying the 'PermissionsDeniedPage' page.  See
attached screenshot of an example of what a person sees when they haven't
logged in yet.

-Rick