[Moin-user] Converting from Mediawiki to Moinmoin

André Bertelli Araújo bertelli.andre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:09:20 EDT 2011

Hello,

Recently I tried this script to convert articles from a mediawiki to moinmoin:
http://moinmo.in/MediaWikiConverter

The conversion was ok, apart from some formatting, but now all the new
articles are marked as locked and I wasn't able to unlock them. Time
have passed, I tried changing the lock configuration to 'none', even
tried moving the 'edit-lock' files, without success. I've searched
this list for the word 'lock' as well as the wiki, to no avail. Any
ideas?

--
.o.    André Bertelli Araújo
..o    http://andreba.wordpress.com