[Moin-user] IndexError

Norman Walsh ndw at nwalsh.com
Fri Feb 25 06:57:49 EST 2011

Thomas Waldmann <tw at waldmann-edv.de> writes:
> Hi Norman,
>
>> I'm trying to migrate a Moin wiki from 1.5.6 to 1.9.2.
>
> 1.9.3 is currently the latest release btw.

Ok. Do you think I should try to get 1.9.2 working first, or upgrade
to 1.9.3 first?

> But it looks like there is a problem with data/edit-log. That should be
> a text file with many log lines about your edits (used by
> RecentChanges).

I blew it away and Moin recreated it, but the problems are still
occurring.

> Maybe check again if your migration was really successful, the
> data/edit-log should be converted iirc.

I guess I could try the migration again...

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh.com> | To probe a hole we first use a straight