[Moin-user] wiki does not display the latest revision of a page

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Wed Dec 14 12:01:10 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

> I am currently experiencing a strange problem with a page within our wiki installation (we are running revision 1.9.3).
> The problem is that NOT the latest revision of the page is being displayed.
> When I look into the page directory of the page I can see that the current file holds the revision 00000036 which is correct.

If the "current" file is correct, then I suspect that there might be
some cache issue.

Can you try "clear cache" from "more actions" menu?

> - why does the software display revision 00000032 and not the latest revision 00000036?

That's a good question. Usually the cache for the "precompiled" wiki
page only gets updated from the current revision, it doesn't cache
non-current revisions.

Cheers,

Thomas