[Moin-user] Add spaces to displayed wiki page names

Tinku Badshah waqas805 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:45:11 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am using wiki 193 and i want to ask that how can i display my page list without camelcase notation. I am using full search for the category pages.

e.g. <<FullSearch(category:CategoryAdministration)>>
when i use above macro to display the list of my pages, then i got following page list (without space between the names)

e.g.

ChangingAnLoggingPackageName
ConnectingToAnOpen
FirefoxBrowserSettings
ForwardingSSOKerberosHash

But i want to display this list with spaces between the page name.

e.g.

Changing An Logging Package Name
Connecting To An Open
Firefox Browser Settings
Forwarding SSO Kerberos Hash

I have activated the option "Add spaces to displayed wiki names" under user Preferences, but there no effect on the page name list.

Anyone can help me in this case?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Tinku