[Moin-user] user support suite....

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Fri Nov 19 18:30:45 EST 2010

Hi all, I hope this is not taken as inappropriate but I am looking
for a "forum" software and I wanted the good sense opinion of moin
users. :)

Basically I need something that your typical phpBB user will be
able to figure out (not a mailing list) but which is written in
python. I don't have any leads.

Soon I'll need a ticket system too, same requirement. I like
Roundup but I'm curious if there are other ones to choose from?

I am familiar with Trac, but I left that for moin, preferring
a simpler user experience and I don't really see an advantage
to full integration over just using http links.

-George