[Moin-user] adding a pre-formatted html hierarchy to a wiki page

Ted Stern dodecatheon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:54:48 EDT 2010

Hi all,

In 1.8.x or 1.9.x, is it possible to add a hierarchy of standard html
documentation?

<apology>
I do understand that this is somehow contrary to the Wiki spirit, and
what is envisioned.  I realize that what I 'm supposed to do is stick
the html structure into a standard web server and link into it from
MoinMoin.  However, I'm in a corporate environment and what I have
access to is a wiki I control and limited support for standard web
servers, so I'm trying to leverage the resources I have at my
disposal.
</apology>

I have a software package I'm trying to document.  It comes with a doc
directory that contains

          index.html
          chap1.html
          chap2.html
          subsection1/index.html
          etc.

It would be really convenient if there were a way to just drop this
whole directory hierarchy into my MoinMoin wiki somehow.

I don't need to modify it once it's there, other than to completely
replace it whenever I install a new upgrade of the third-party
software.

I didn't see this in the docs.  Did I miss it or is it not possible?

Ted
--
 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal