[Moin-user] Google Summer of Code 2010 is on!

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:25:03 EDT 2010

Good news!

MoinMoin project has been accepted as a mentoring organization for
Google Summer of Code 2010.

Thanks to Google for running it again!

If you have some time in the summer, there are multiple ways you can
contribute to / take part in our SOC projects:

 * we still need some more MENTORS with good python knowledge and moin
experience giving the students a helping hand.

 * we need STUDENTS (with at least reasonable python experience and
preferably also some moin experience) doing projects. While the formal
application progress hasn't started yet, it is a good idea to contact us
if you want to do a project - on the wiki, on #moin-dev irc channel,
etc.

 * we need the COMMUNITY to help with ideas and feedback.

Further details at http://moinmo.in/GoogleSoc2010

cheers
Reimar