[Moin-user] Writing macros

Radomir Dopieralski moinmoin at sheep.art.pl
Tue Jul 20 12:32:15 EDT 2010

The future is Moin2 with a completely overhauled plugin system (we
didn't decide how exactly yet). It will support i18n, templates,
static files per-plugin and bundling of several extensions (eg. macro,
parser and action) into one plugin. But that's work in progress.

Radomir Dopieralski, http://sheep.art.pl