[Moin-user] How to allow editing only by logged in users?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Mon Feb 8 12:20:09 EST 2010

I have just installed moinmoin 1.9.1 on my xubuntu linux system. I've
gone for the WikiFarm mode as I want to run a couple of personal wikis
on it.  It went fairly smoothly after a few false starts and I now
have it up and running OK.

However I have one really silly/fundamental question - how do I set it
up so that only logged in users (i.e. those with logins on the wiki)
can write/update pages on the system?  I also want to set it up so
that I have to allow new users onto the system.  Currently it's only
accessible from the home LAN so there's not a problem but I ultimately
want to make it visible to the outside world so that I can get at the
information I've put on it when I'm out and about.

--
Chris Green