[Moin-user] beginner questions

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 16:14:44 EDT 2010

Assuming you are here: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=moin-user

Well,
 you would think you could just enter a search term and click the big
green button... But no, you must first mouse over the "Mailing Lists"
thingy and click on Search in the dropdown.

The form that comes
up has its own problems -- it looks like you can select one of the two
mailing lists to limit the search.  But if you do you will get 0 hits.

Roger Haase