[Moin-user] GUI editor problem with Chrome on Ubuntu x86_64 9.10 (Karmic)

Christophe Meessen meessen at cppm.in2p3.fr
Wed Apr 7 06:09:11 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to install moin moin 1.9.2 on an Ubuntu 9.10 64 bit distribution.
With Firefox the gui edition is working nicely. But with chrome the
edition window is not display correctly and when I click the save button
I get an Internal Server Error.

BTW, I'm also trying to install the theme europython, but it doesn't work.
In installed the .py script in the theme directory and has put the
europython directory containing the css and img directory next to the
modern directory in the moin-1.9.2 directory.

The europython theme is shown in the list of themes but when I select
it,  the css doesn't seem to be taken in account. I don't see any error
messages in the apache logs so I don't know where moin is expecting to
find the css file.
Any help would be welcome.

--
Ch. Meessen