[Moin-user] pages directory problem

Raphael Marvie raphael.marvie at lifl.fr
Tue Sep 22 03:43:07 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Trying to find a solution to my own configuration problem which is
similar, I have a question regarding the `script_name' property. When
using a wiki farm, is it possible to kind of overload this property in
each wiki configuration file (one.py and two.py in my situation)? Or has
this property only a meaning in the `moin.fcg' file?

I am using lighttpd (Apache is not easy to consider as several services
are already in production on the host). Using mode_rewrite I can access
the proper page in the proper wiki when typing its url.

  http://mydomain.org/one/FrontPage

But the returned page does not include the wiki name for links (which I
can understand). So I cannot navigate from page to page inside the wiki.
Clicking on RecentChanges brings me to http://mydomain.org/RecentChanges
and not http://mydomain.org/one/RecentChanges. Which seems correct from
the fastcgi script as it received only this part of the information.

excerpt from 10-fastcgi.conf:

    url.rewrite-once = (
        "^/robots.txt" => "/robots.txt",
        "^/favicon.ico" => "/favicon.ico",
        "^/static/(.*)" => "/static/$1",
        "^/[^/]*/(.*)" => "/wiki-engine/$1"
    )

excerpt from farmwiki.py:

wikis = [
    ("one", r"^mydomain.org/one.*$"),
    ("two", r"^mydomain.org/two.*$"),
]

I have three wiki instances to run. Should I move to a non farm-based
solution and install each wiki independently? Then I can easily tweak
the `script_name' property on each `moin.fcg' file. It does not seems
the cleanest solution but if it is the only one I can live with it.

Thanks,
raphael