[Moin-user] Xapian

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:15:38 EDT 2009

Hi again Thomas,

i have solved my problem. I have built the index. The problem was the build index command.

In the HelpOnXapian document command starts with "moin". but now i tried with following command.

C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\script>moin.py --config-dir=C:\moin\supwiki --wiki-url=https://nv1402/supwiki index build --mode=add

but then i got the following error msg.

import win32event
ImportError: No module named win32event

then i have installed the pywin32 from this site  http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/

and again run the above command. so every thing fine now.

Now i am going to sleep. i will check the search performance tomorrow.

thanks for your help really.
take care

bye