[Moin-user] extra slash

Aaron Landerkin landyman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:29:02 EDT 2009

Hi Reimar -I'm not using ScriptAlias as we're using mod_python for this
install. But, here are the relevant parts:

Alias /moin_static185 "/hsphere/local/home/user/website/moin/wiki/htdocs"

<Location /moin>
SetHandler python-program
PythonPath "['/hsphere/local/home/user/website/moin'] + sys.path"
PythonHandler MoinMoin.request.request_modpython::Request.run
</Location>

Thanks.
-Aaron