[Moin-user] migration to another host?

Kazuyoshi Furutaka furutaka.kazuyoshi at jaea.go.jp
Wed Nov 18 23:57:13 EST 2009

Hi list,

I have an wiki running
  on a linux machine (Fedora 10 (x86_64)),
  with moin-1.6.3-1.fc10.noarch rpm package,
  as a standalone server, and
  the owner of the files for the wiki instance,
    such as moin, moin.py, wikiconfig.py and
    those under data/, htdocs/, and underlay/,
    is an ordinary user, not a system user e.g.
    www.

Now I would like to migrate the wiki to another
machine (also linux, but running Fedora 12 (i386)),
  with moin-1.8.5-1.fc12.noarch rpm package and
  Apache, and
  the files for the wiki instance are owned by
  a system account.

How can I migrate the wiki instance to the new
machine?  What additional steps are necessary
in addition to those for the 1.6 -> 1.7 -> 1.8
migration (and backup/copy of the instance files)?

Thanks in advance,

Yours,
Kazuyoshi
--
Kazuyoshi Furutaka
furutaka _dot_ kazuyoshi _at_ jaea _dot_ go _dot_ jp