[Moin-user] "You are not allowed to do newaccount on this page. Login and try again"

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Thu Nov 12 15:17:01 EST 2009

I got this message when I tried to create an account on a new wiki
which got just part of my wiki farm.

Apart from the fact that the message is nonsense (how shall I login in
to create a new account?) I don't understand what's going on.
This is my ACL:

acl_rights_before = u" All:read,write,admin,delete,revert"

No default, no after. Reason is that I want to create a number of
accounts, then change the ACL and close the wiki.

Why I'm getting the error - any ideas?

Kai