[Moin-user] Strange result when searching for text

Bradey Honsinger bradeyh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 01:00:32 EDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Stephen Boulet <stephen at theboulets.net> wrote:
> I did a text search for "music" on my wiki and was surprised by the
> result. Should this have been returned:
>
> """

You don't say what page that was on, or what version you're running,
but it looks like the BadContent regex--see
http://moinmo.in/AntiSpamGlobalSolution.

That's been obsoleted to some extend by textchas--if your users would
be offended by the BadContent page and you're either running an
internal wiki or have textchas enabled, you can probably remove the
line in the config file and delete the contents of the page without
much impact.

  - Bradey