[Moin-user] Last edited .... by .... => contributors

Frank Lin PIAT fpiat at klabs.be
Mon Mar 9 04:24:50 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-06 at 10:24 +0000, kai at aplteam.com wrote:
> I would like to prevent MoinMoin to change the "last edited by" guy
> when the "Trivial" checkbox is ticked.

I have another question related to "last edited":
 - is it possible to hide the "by JohnDoe" part?
 - is it possible to replace it by "changelog" which
   would point to the ?action=info page?

The reasons is that some people really like to have their names at the
bottom of the pages, and I think the changelog gives better credits,
compared to "last edited by".

Thanks,

Franklin