[Moin-user] problems with /link/path/

Phillip Pace philpace2007 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:25:27 EDT 2009

Hey people,

I'm farming out a path based wiki which works however when I click on
the links on a wiki instance wiki they read:

www.website.com/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/page/path/

I need it to be configured some how for each wiki instance config so it says:

www.website.com/wiki/client1/page/path/

And for another wiki instance:

www.website.com/wiki/client2/page/path

The only way I've managed to get it working is by changing it manually
for each farmed wiki instance that I'm using  by editing the in the
following in the moin.cgi:

import os
os.environ['SCRIPT_NAME'] = '/wiki/client1'

But then I can edit the second wiki without manually changing the moin.cgi  to:

import os
os.environ['SCRIPT_NAME'] = '/wiki/client2'

Hope this makes some sense :)... any ideas?