[Moin-user] question/suggestion re tables with no borders

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:56:40 EST 2009

Actually, tables will follow *most* css rules, when placed in them.  Before
the built-in HTML parser that allows you to escape out and paste in some of
your own style text (see my page for an example:
http://moinmo.in/RickVanderveer), using a table with invisible border was a
fairly common way of doing text aligning.

There's a HelpOnTables page that will give you some hints (
http://moinmo.in/HelpOnTables).  And, of course, the example on my page
(above) shows the syntax for floating a table right.

-Rick