[Moin-user] 'module' object has no attribute 'expat' whensaving from gui editor

David Cramer dcramer at motive.com
Wed Jan 7 11:02:07 EST 2009

Ok, I've reinstalled 4suite so that it is working without needing to set
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH. The GUI editor still gives the expat error and
render as docbook still fails on pages with includes. If I remove PyXML,
the GUI editor starts working BUT "Render as DocBook" stops working
altogether (even for pages without includes. Once PyXML is removed, I
get the error:

ImportError
No module named ext.reader
    * args = ('No module named ext.reader',)

Any ideas as to why Render as DocBook would give that error? Does it
really require PyXML (I thought 4suite replaces PyXML)? Is there a way
to make the GUI editor work with PyXML?

Thanks,
David