[Moin-user] best way for script to update wiki page ?

Thomas Arthur Oehser tom at toms.net
Wed Jan 7 08:35:48 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 01:55:51PM +0100, R.Bauer wrote:
> talking on irc is easier

Ummchkrkg, OK, well, for various reasons at the moment I must be
asynchronous, I guess I can 'apt install centerim or finch or
something and do it that way in the future...

XML-RPC, huh, well, I guess I have cognitive dissonance with using
SOAP to update a Wiki page, the "simplest thing that could possibly
work" and all that "wiki way" stuff and all...

I'm not quite sure how to do it with the command-line client...

Is there documentation that I'm missing?  I guess I can read the code...

I did try some to google for updating/adding pages with the command
line interface, and for wiki xml-rpc stuff, the xml-rpc stuff is better
documented and I guess a more robust solution.

-Thanks, -Tom