[Moin-user] Rss Feed Problem

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Feb 16 09:58:01 EST 2009

> can somebody tell me, How Rss works with LDAP. I just change my
> authentication from sspi to ldap method and Rss is not working. Only
> works for that pages, where i write #acl All:read,write. Then it
> works. Even i gave the username and password to Feed-Reader.

So how does the feed reader give them to moin?

In case it is http basic auth (I don't see much other technical
possibilities), do you have setup http basic auth somehow so it
authenticates and works as auth for moin also?

Otherwise, you are simply anonymous for moin and it won't show you pages
that are not readable for anonymous.