[Moin-user] Need help migrating to WSGI

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 13:54:29 EST 2009

Mark,
I have my wiki farm configured identically to how you are describing
yours.

http://wiki.example.com/project1
http://wiki.example.com/project2
Etc.

I can give you my farmconfig example, etc., but I won't be able to get
that to you until Monday (I'm out of town for the holidays), if you
can wait that long.

- Rick

   <sent from iPhone>