[Moin-user] PDF creation of whole subtree with RenderAsPDF action missing

Matella, Gunter gunter.matella at catenic.com
Fri Sep 5 12:39:03 EDT 2008

Hello,

we are using MoinMoin 1.6.3 and are really missing the 1.5 Action '
RenderAsPDF'.

Unfortunatly this Action was one of the key feature we expect from the
MoinMoin Wiki.

As we started with Version MoinMoin 1.5.3 all was fine. After the update
to 1.6 we lost this very usefull PDF creator.

The actual available Action 'PDFAction' is no substitution. This action
only render the actual page not all pages of the whole subtree.

Has anyone  ported the 1.5.3 action ' RenderAsPDF' to Version 1.6.x?

Any help is welcome!

Gunter