[Moin-user] moin 1.9 - new deployment and new docs

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 12:11:10 EST 2008

Wow, I think this is a really exciting direction!  I'm probably a little bit
biased, but I happen to think that Moin is superior to most other wiki's
I've evaluated.  :-)  However, (as pointed out the other day) the Moin
install documentation can be a little thin at times.  When I look at other
projects, one thing I've always admired is that they have one set of easy
step-by-step setup documentation that will get you up and running.  My hope
is unifying the Moin set up under one WSGI configuration will get us to that
same level.  This is great news!

To this end, I can try to help with the Windows and Mac installer
documentation for 1.9.  I run Moin on Windows for work, and I use a Mac at
home.  Can you give me some guidance on what you want me to test (i.e. test
set up with Apache)?

-Rick