[Moin-user] Basic startup

Tue Nov 18 10:03:48 EST 2008

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, R.Bauer <rb.proj at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Download, unpack, start ./wikiserver.py, enjoy! :)
> >
> > I'm just getting a blank page when pointing to
> x.x.x.x:8080 (iptables is off).  Should I see a
> "Moin" logo or some sort of wiki, etc.?  Thanks.
> >

> > Mike
> Download from http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinDownload
> unpack
> cd moin-1.8.0
> ./wikiserver.py
>
> point your browser to 127.0.0.1:8080
>
> which browser? Do you have toggled into offline mode?

I need for others to access the installation to try out the new features as well, just not for myself.  I can get to 127.0.0.1:8080 on the same box, but I need for outside access as well.  I already dropped the firewall/iptables.  Anything else I need to do to allow others to test drive Moin?

Thanks.

Mike