[Moin-user] Is BadContent being updated?

Barry Cornelius barry.cornelius at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 07:43:05 EST 2008

We are using the "AntiSpamGlobalSolution" described at
   http://moinmo.in/AntiSpamGlobalSolution
Our BadContent file has not been updated since 26th October.
When this has failed in the past, it has been because an IP
address has changed or one of our firewalls has been altered.

Before I investigate these possibilities, can you please confirm
whether the master BadContent is being updated.  I see that:
   http://moinmo.in/BadContent
was last updated at about the same time.

Thanks.

--
Barry Cornelius
Oxford University Computing Services