[Moin-user] MoinMoin search

Linda Rose lnr at qad.com
Mon Nov 10 20:10:01 EST 2008

Hi Dylan,

When I do a title search, it doesn't find the string, even though the
string is a heading in the wiki TableOfContents.

When I do a full-text search, it takes forever and I finally just stop it.
I have a LOT of content on this wiki-probably roughly equivalent to 10,000
printed pages.

I don't think you can get to my wiki (firewall)? But you could try:
http://dxp-co-dt.qad.com:8080/UserGuides

Thanks,

Linda

"Dylan Martin" <dmartin at sccd.ctc.edu>
Sent by: dmartin at seattlecentral.edu
11/10/2008 05:02 PM

"Linda Rose" <lnr at qad.com>
cc
moin-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject
Re: [Moin-user] MoinMoin search

Are you searching the full text or just doing a title search?  If
you're doing a full text search, can you tell us more about what's
going on?  Examples of what doesn't work, URL etc..?

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Linda Rose <lnr at qad.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a MoinMoin newbie so I apologize if this is a stupid question. I
> recently installed the desktop version of MoinMoin and populated it with
> content generated from ePublisher. I have about 15 User Guides on the
wiki.
> I am puzzled by my Search results. Some strings I know exist come up as
Not
> Found.
> Am I missing something? Was I supposed to configure the search somehow?
If