[Moin-user] MoinMoin 1.7.0rc1 released

Favre-Nicolin Vincent vincefn at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 23 08:26:12 EDT 2008

On dimanche 18 mai 2008, Thomas Waldmann wrote:
> See http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinDownload and please help testing.

  I just installed it on a new server - I found out that the preview does not
work when editing a *new* page ?

  Or is due to a mistake in my installation (an apache2/linux/Debian).

  Once the page has been saved once, preview works for subsequent editions.

  On an unrelated note, it would really be great if announcement of new
beta/releases of Moinmoin included a direct link to a changelog - it's not
too difficult to find it but it would be nice to have at 1-click distance
(maybe I'm too lazy).

  Anyway thanks for the new release - so far it seems great, and the ability
to insert html code - e.g. to include floating images (left/right)- will be
very useful (though that was added in 1.6 apparently- missed it then).

	Vincent
--
Vincent Favre-Nicolin                   http://vincefn.net
Université Joseph Fourier       http://www.ujf-grenoble.fr