[Moin-user] 1.6 Attachment syntax

Malte Helmert helmert at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon May 19 18:54:36 EDT 2008

Rick Vanderveer wrote:
> As I understand it, the developers want to be able to display the
> attachment if it's able to do so.  However, I think few of us in the
> real-world wants that behavior.  I think we want a download to be a
> download.

I agree with that sentiment; there are many cases where you just want to
provide a download link, and the current links aren't all that good for
this purpose.

Do I recall correctly that better options for directly linking
attachments will become available after the planned page/attachment
unification? That would be great, even if it takes a while.

Malte