[Moin-user] macro for listing pages by user?

Chris Seidel seidel at phaget4.org
Mon Mar 17 12:26:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm wondering if there's a way to list all pages edited by a particular
user. I know pages in a wiki aren't tied to users, but in my small
environment, listing pages by user would be like having a table of
contents (because I know who is likely to write on which topics). Since
no one thought to tag the pages with their username in advance, the
pages do not have category tags.

Because I'm forgetful, I'd also like to list on my page, all pages I've
worked on. Any way to do this?

-Chris Seidel