[Moin-user] Moinmoin 1.7.0, LDAP (ActiveDirectory) and Group based acls

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Tue Jul 22 04:40:27 EDT 2008

> Yes, it's my mistake on this post. At moin pages there is:
> #acl MitGroup:read,write,admin All:

OK, that looks better.

So the problem is likely at not up-to-date definition of
page_group_regex in your wiki config (this had to be changed in 1.7.0,
see docs/CHANGES).

> >     auth_methods_trusted = ['http', 'xmlrpc_applytoken']
> > This is the correct setting name, you only need that one. :)
> >
> Sorry, but I don't understand. So now wich auth_methods I shold have?

I wasn't referring to your auth methods. I just pointed out that the
correct NAME for this setting is auth_methods_trusted (as you have used
2 different names).